White tea (dried, leaves), green tea (dried, leaves), white jasmine (dried, flower)
When consumed regularly in ample quantity, the individual or combined ingredients in this tea naturally:
• Fights aging -- slows down cellular damage, makes skin look fresher, tighter, and younger
• Repairs cell damage caused by pollution, smoking, heavy drinking, and lack of sleep
• Increases metabolism -- helps burn fat (especially belly fat!), lose weight, and gain muscle endurance
• Helps prevent diabetes -- regulates insulin levels, lowers blood glucose
• Promotes heart health -- reduces bad cholesterol, lowers blood pressure, increases fat oxidation levels
• Improves digestion -- destroys disease causing bacteria and infections such as staphylococcus and streptococcus
• Boosts brain function -- helps prevent Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease, improves memory and concentration
• Promotes dental health -- fights plaque, prevents tooth decay
• Promotes bone health -- lowers risk of arthritis, prevents osteoporosis
Floral, grassy, highly aromatic
Preparation and Brewing
HOT CUP (100C / 212F)
1. Put 3g of tea (or 1 tea bag) in a cup, frenchpress, pot, or infuser
2. Pour 4-6oz (120-180ml) of boiling water
3. Steep for 2-3 minutes
4. Remove the tea bag or filter out the tea
This tea mix can be considered high tea, but is best taken hot.
You can blend this with milk, other kinds of flowers, herbs, spices, and fruits.
To get the optimum health benefits of this tea mix, drink 1-2 cups per day, either on empty or full stomach.
Because of the caffeine content of this tea mix, it is best to drink this tea during times when you need to be alert.
NOTE : 1 sachet contains about 3g of this tea.