Star anise (dried, whole), cinnamon (dried, sticks), chamomile (dried, flower), cardamom (dried, seed), hibiscus (dried, flower), rosehip (dried, fruit)
When consumed regularly in ample quantity, the individual or combined ingredients in this tea naturally:
• Promotes digestive health -- helps treat symptoms of dyspepsia (upset stomach), irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), and acid reflux; prevents stomach ulcers; provides relief from nausea, vomiting, and stomach discomfort.
• Boosts immune system -- prevents cold and nasal congestion; relieves cough
• Calms and relaxes--improves sleep; aids in treating insomnia, nervousness, and depression; relieves stress and anxiety; helps relieve migraine and headaches
• Promotes healthy heart -- regulates blood pressure, reduces cholesterol, improves circulation
• Helps lower blood sugar -- increases insulin sensitivity (decreases insulin resistance), decreases amount of glucose that enters the bloodstream after a meal
• Improves metabolism -- helps burn fat, lose weight, and gain muscle endurance
• Contains anti-inflammatory properties -- helps fight bacterial and fungal infections, repairs tissue damage
Havva Brew's Masala Tea features a spicy, warm, and astringent flavor profile.
Preparation and Brewing
HOT CUP (100C / 212F)
1. Put 3g of tea (or 1 tea bag) in a cup, frenchpress, pot, or infuser
2. Pour 4-6oz (120-180ml) of boiling water
3. Steep for 4-6 minutes
4. Remove the tea bag or filter out the tea
This tea mix can be considered high tea, but it is best taken hot.
You can blend this tea mix with milk.
To get the optimum health benefits of this tea mix, drink 1-2 cups daily, either on full or empty stomach.
You can take this tea mix at any time.